A traveller's guide

17 August 2006

Moving out

Three more days are left to go before the new student moves in to my beloved (and will be) missed room with yellow wallpaper. I've been a very lucky girl because this corridor has been great! We've had lots of fun and all of us get along fantastically well. It seems that that is not always the case so I consider myself very lucky. However, everything has it's time and it feels stronger for every day that it is time to widen the horisont (like we say in Sweden!). There's still much packing to take care of and laundry to do but it feels good. I can't wait to go to Italy :) Take good care all my friends and we'll talk again soon. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 00:11, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ahh.. Sweet corridor-life, will you ever be the same without it? If you feel homesick in Italy, you can always read up on what it´s like here.

    By the way, I noticed you scrapped my text for this blog entry.. :( But I forgive you.
    Good luck with the rest of the moving out process - and don´t forget to keep posting.

     
  • At 22:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    allt går på räls för en tjej som jobbat på SJ.kramizzzzzz .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home