A traveller's guide

18 August 2007

Sweden - Italy 2-2

Back home everything is juuuust the way it has always been! But as I was strolling around downtown the other day I started to compare Sweden to Italy which is quite an amusing thing to do :) Well, Sweden started off pretty promising after many meetings with nice people who are actually working in the service business (italian people working at bars are too busy to smile and sometimes even to say hello). Then Italy rapidly stroke back and scored even as I noticed that Swedes are extremely sleepy and uninterested in the world and what's happening abroad. So far the scores are 1-1!!!! Italy scored another point in the "caring for strangers league" as noone downtown cared about a woman who as sitting on a bench crying for herself and considering that that would never happened in Italy without anyone approaching that person I could just accept the new scores as 1-2. Sweden then surprisingly stroke back in the "honesty league" as the waitress wouldn't say how well-tasty the food was at the restaurant (she probably didn't think it was that delicious) - and I found myself staring at the final scores: 2-2. So my final desition remains: even :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home