A traveller's guide

12 January 2007

The new apartment




Vicky, you asked for some pictures of the new apartment and my room. For you and everyone else to have the general picture of the apartment it’s useful to know that it has two floors, two kitchens and two bathrooms. Caterina lives on the first floor in what could be described as a minor living room. On the same floor there is also a bathroom with shower and a tiny kitchen. Upstairs live Sarah and I in two very big single rooms situated next to each other. There is a kitchen just by the entrance to my room which is really small; it’s actually so small that the three of us have a hard time staying there at the same time. But that’s Italy! Most places are so incredibly narrow, in the bars you always have to press up against some stranger when you wanna order. Not to mention the shops where you just can’t fit! Or the buses – oh my God – I don’t know how many strange people I have had to press up against during my time down here! Did they enjoy it as much as I did? Just kidding hehehe! Let’s not forget to talk about my private bathroom! It’s attached to the room and it’s just so clean and nice. That’s great because as you know I have this hang-up on bathrooms! It’s just so much better when they are tidy – don’t you agree?

3 Comments:

  • At 14:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a magnificient room you´ve got, Hannah!! Such a lovely armchair, it´s the so called emma-chair I think. And you are exactly the right person to live in this room. Well, and to comment on the narrowness in Italy, I have never experienced it myself, but I can imagine and I´m sure I would feel the same. Here in Zürich it can sometimes be pretty crowded in the trams aswell and I really can´t stand it. But that´s probably the scandinavian gene in us! If we´re spoiled with one thing it must be the space.

     
  • At 21:42, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hej Hannah!

    Vad kul att se att din blogg funkar igen! :) Roligt att lasa om hur den nya lyan ar!!! Bilderna ar hur fina som helst! Det ser verkligen supertrevligt ut dar. Jag kan tanka mig att du trivs :)

    Tack sa mkt for ditt inlagg pa min resdagbok! Jag kan halla med dig att man blir lite konfunderad over att det finns pingviner i Sydafrika!!! Men det finns! De ar jattesma och gulliga! De haller till vid sydligaste spetsen dar vattnet ar riktigt kallt, bara 10 grader. Det kommer bilder snart pa resdagboken!

    Ha det skont tjejen!
    Kramar Vicky.

     
  • At 23:23, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hej!
    Vilket rum! Hur fint som helst ju!
    Jag blir nästan lite avundsjuk! =)

    Kram
    ps. Vad är det för snygg väska som jag ser hängandes på väggen? haha! Min används flitigt! =) ds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home