A traveller's guide

11 December 2006

So there she goes....


So yesterday I followed Viktoria to the bus that would take her to the airport and take her away from Siena....and take her away from me..... Sometimes there are special people that you can really be yourself with and that you know love you for who you are.I guess Vicky, that you are one of those people to me.I think that you are one of the most unselfish and caring girls that I've ever met.Your ability to point the light on other people in order to make them feel appreciated is really a special gift.Don't let anyboday take you for granted!You deserve so much more - you deserve to stand in the spotlight as well!I want you to know that I really admire the way you care for your friends and your way of loving them.I read somewhere that a friendship is like a "hand always holding your hand" and actually friendship with you is just like that.. just like that.

1 Comments:

  • At 20:20, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hannah!!!

    Du får mig till tårar...det var nog det finaste någon har sagt om mig! Tusen tack...det värmer!

    Du vet att jag känner detsamma för dig! Jag är jätteglad att vi åkte tillsammans :)

    Hoppas du har det bra!
    Vi ses hemma i Gävle snart!
    Kramar från Vicky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home