Visit from Sweden
They finally arrived here, safe and sound, in Siena. Gabriel and Macarena are here and they are really taking good care of me! They are totally spoiling me, cooking dinner, bringing presents and they keep on offering me coffee all the time :) What on earth am I gonna do when they have left?! Naw, it’s great to have them here and we have lots of fun trying to communicate through mixing Swedish, Italian and Spanish. Gabriel’s girlfriend Macarena is from Chile so that’s why we need to speak Spanish as well (maybe I should confess that I don’t really take a major part of those discussions!) which is fun. Time is short but we are trying to make the most of it. They are now both extremely updated on what Siena has to offer although we haven’t had time to go to any “pasticceria” yet which is a shame! Visiting a “pasticceria” is a must in Italy because it’s a very exotic thing. We’re about to do some travelling so stay tuned for another post!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home