Stay cool
Well, there was no need to worry about the speech. Everyone was really excited and thought that it was a very exotic festival that I was lecturing about and it was a blast singing and dancing in front of these people. It just crossed my mind that maybe there is nothing worse than singing before people you don’t know so in other words that means that maybe it’s time to stop worry so much about what other people are going to think and just do what you feel like doing. It’s easier said than done though. It seems that down here there are so many different people with so many different styles and ideas that it’s easier to do it your way. Well, the fact that very few people know me here might contribute to this feeling as well. However I want to encourage everyone who reads this to let go of your fear, sing or dance or do whatever you feel like!

1 Comments:
At 23:25,
Unknown said…
You have inspired me to sing next time I go swimming. Before I jump in the pool I will stand on the side and sing to my fellow bathers.
Wouldn´t it be cool if you were an entire quartet doing laps and suddenly started singing?
Post a Comment
<< Home